Cherokee Hiking TrailCherokee Hiking Trail Designed by Ray Paul GardnerAnleitung von Geoffrey.
1. Follow this Tutorial here: http://blog.swiss-paracord.ch/sanctified-chainmail-endless-falls-und-tutorial/ Picture 9 inden Buckle Setting “. After that I start my tutorial.
2. If anyone has a problem with linking the clip, go here: http://blog.swiss-paracord.ch/portfolio-item/kosmetik-am-verschluss-2/
3. You have five colors in Cherokee Trail Version, Colors 1 and 2 on the outside Polarized part, color 1 forming the core. Colors 3,4 and 5 are for Traces and are of equal length.
4. If you use the Swiss Paracord length calculator, http://blog.swiss-paracord.ch/how-to/laengenberechnung/, the result of color 3 is incorrect. For example, my collar appeared 52cm long and 796cm, I calculated roughly 450cm and made a 2 x 50cm hat.
5. For your collar or bracelets, you will need to calculate your own length for colors 3, 4 and 5. 2. need a little lass of color.
6. The pattern repeats itself up to about 2 – 3 cm for the finish, then begins to shrink to a width that matches the beginning.
7. Recent photos show me how to reduce and reduce the colors on the back. If you have another idea of reducing it, it’s up to you. This is only to help guide you.
The only thing to say, have fun doing it, you certainly did and don’t forget to submit your results.
How to make macrame feather bag charms
- macrame yarn
- sharp scissors
- wood beads
I started using a piece of macrame yarn about 20 inches long. Fold it in half and place it on a clean surface as shown below.
You also need two pieces of yarn that are 8 inches long and folded in half.
One of the short sequences should be placed under the longer track as shown in the photo below. You can see the entire stream in my video above.
Place the other short rope on top and pass the ends over the tops. This is actually called a square node.
Pull all of them firmly and push the knot into the desired area so that the ends are the same length.
Then knot the base / end of the long string so that the square node can shift from the bottom.
After that you need to keep stacking square knots to get the length you want.
I made my feathers 10 to 12 inches long.
After completing the stacking of the square nodes, you need to remove and scan the macrame thread.
I like to do this part while watching a Netflix show. It calms me down. I know… Weird im
After going all over the macrame feather, you should end up with something you see below.
Now it’s time for a haircut to give a feather shape for wallet jewelry.
Finally you can slip a wooden bead on the end of the rope.
And here you have a very large macrame bag hammer.