ORDERS FOR CONSTRUCTION Weaving, bohemian, tapestry, wool, wall fabric, woven wall hanging, wall decor, madeinpoland, tribal art, wall, handmadewelco for my Etsy!
The global market for vintage and handmade items.
Welcome to Etsy!
The global market for vintage and handmade items.
Etsy Personal Privacy Settings
Necessary Cookies & Technology
Some of the technologies we’re using security and site integrity, account verification, security and privacy preferences, which is necessary for critical functions such as the internal site usage and maintenance data and to ensure the correct site of operation for scanning and processing.
This technology is used for things like personalized ads.
We (they have compiled their information might have), we’re doing with advertising and marketing partners. No ads, but said it will not stop you from seeing Etsy can make them less relevant or more repetitive. Learn more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy.
an account to an existing account or record mark the beginning of a dialogue window, including tabbed navigation. support using google and facebook accounts and records and sign. This window will close Escape.
If you decide, you can do a very similar fabrics for you 🙂 It takes a maximum of four days.
A wooden stick may be different.
This tapestry, in an original way wool, color and textures.creates unique wall decoration is related to the nature and harvesters;)
Hung a 33 cm wooden dowels on dowels 65 cm length of this fabric hangs from the eaves (longest point) end and that once received, hang so 25 wide (at its widest point) because it contains .Weaving wooden dowel.
If you want to change something like this project but – please contact me! 🙂
Welcomes returns, exchanges and cancellations accepted
The following items can not be returned or exchanged
Unless they arrive damaged or defective because of the nature of these items, I can not accept for returns:
Custom or personalized orders
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. substance is not returned in original condition, the buyer is responsible for any lost value.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
substance is not returned in original condition, the buyer is responsible for any lost value. Seller will pay the return shipping costs. Contact them for details.
Seller will pay the return shipping costs. Contact them for details.
Intellectual property very seriously take their concerns directly, but many of these problems can be solved in the side. We suggest you contact the seller directly to share your concerns with respect.
I wanted to do a tutorial and finally decided on this little macrame bracelet. It is based on the knotted bracelets you see in tourist shops. It is very easy to do and you can design it to suit your style, depending on the beads and beads you choose. They also offer great gifts due to the adjustable length of the sliding buckle.
As long as the bead holes are large enough to accommodate two cords, almost any type of cords and cords work. Only one node is used along a simple square node. The sliding buckle is as simple as finishing, and the whole project can do what you want in part of American Idol or the TV.
You’ll need a few simple things:
- 4 meter cable (I used C-Lon Tex 400 for this demo)
- 8 or more beads depending on the length of the bracelet
- 2 small beads for rockers
- 3 straight pins
- Needle tip for finishing needle (has round ballpoint tip)
- Needle Tip Jewelry Pliers (Optional)
1)Cut the 2-piece strap up to 24,, hold it together and clip about 8 clipboard boards from one end. These will be fill cables. I use a shade of lavender for my stuffing cords.
Cut a piece of cord about 2 meters long. This knot will become ropes. Normally I use the same color cable for both fill and knot cords, but for this demo only, I use a dark purple shade for knot cords. Locate the center of the knot cord, slide it under the filler cables and secure it to the foamcore panel. We will now start to work with square knots with knot cords on the filler cables.
2) I use the right hand, so I usually start with the cable on the right side of the filler cables. Place the fill cords horizontally on the right to form a ring on the right. Take the cable on the left and place it on the horizontal cable, then lift it up under the cables and with the ring on the right. Pull out both knot cables and tighten. This is 1/2 of the square node.
3) Repeat step 2, but take the left cord and place it horizontally on the filler cables that form a loop on the left. Take the right cord and place it on the horizontal cord, then turn it under all the cables and top to left. Pull out both knot cables and tighten. You just made a full-frame knot.
4) After each 3 to 5 square knots, continue to make square knots and place a bead on the filler cables. The number of nodes depends on the size of the cord, the size of the beads, and the fact that many nodes look nice to you. Continue this pattern to the desired length. Note that the sliding clamp will add approximately ″ add.
When you’re done, thread a knot of thread into your needle and sew it to the center as far as possible. If you have problems, use a pair of jewelery pliers to pull your needle. If you find that your knots are too tight and you cannot thread the entire cord, remove the 3-ply cord and sew each thread separately. After properly sewing both knot cables, cut off any excess.
5) Then we make the buckle. Circle your work and hold it together by loosely tying it with a small amount of cord close to both sides of the nodes (I used orange). Foamcore pin bracelet.
Cut a strap about 12 ″ in length. Just like you did in step 1, slide this cord under the four cords and make square knots on all four cords for the 1/2 cord. Finish ends just like you would with a bracelet. When sewing these tips, avoid putting needles into the cords inserted into the needle.
6) Remove these temporary lanyard bits. There are 2 loose cables protruding from both ends of the buckle section. Hold 2 cords together and form a slip knot, place a bead on both cords, then create another slip knot to hold it in place. Cut the excess. Run and show everyone you know.